Don’t worry I haven’t stopped doing reviews myself, I have a couple of reviews waiting to be wrote, but I’m enjoying sharing news I find around Orange County.
These are interesting reviews from and around Orange County along with food stories and recipes from around the world:
- Slater’s 50/50′s New Menu Items Will Make You Drool (Fritos Crunch Burger! Beer Cheese Fries!) – I think I will need to go to Slater’s again soon… (from Michelle at Stick a Fork In It)
- Harry’s Deli gets a modern makeover – Claudia from Food Frenzy hits up the deli that I haven’t been able to get to yet!
- Football Frenzy #9 at Classic Q – Hopefully Eating My Way through OC was cheering on the 49ers in Newport Beach
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: A Bittersweet Review – Anne Marie at Stick a Fork In It, finally gets Bundt
- Marche Moderne serves up oink-stravaganza – Claudia from OC Regsiter’s Food Frenzy Pigs Out
- A stop at Wing Stop – PapaKaster visits the newest Orange restaurant
- All Aboard! Progressive Dinner on Queen Mary – Long Beach, CA – Another take on the Queen Mary from Saturday Night Foodies
- Taste Test: (Almost) Every Pumpkin-Flavored Item at Trader Joe’s – Pumpkin overload at Serious Eats!
- A Pizza My Mind: Why You Should Eat More Bad Pizza – Mrs. DanGarion needs to read this and help me out…