Making Progress During This Pandemic Depends on the Safe Transportation of Goods
You have made a point of ending each week by taking inventory, not just of possible items that you might need from the grocery store, but also making a list of the positives and negatives of the day. For instance, this is your list from today:
- Positive: you distributed meals for the SalvationArmy.
- Negative: you did not enough social time this week.
- Positive: you and your husband taught the boys Spades.
- Negative: you have weather whiplash from the high temperatures in the 70s earlier in the week and waking up to snow on Thursday.
- Positive: you have toile paper and a full pantry.
- Negative: you are finding it harder to get out of bed every morning.
- Positive: you have finished the family guilty pleasure watching the latest popular series on Netflix.
- Negative: you are really wishing you had another female in the house.
- Positive: you and your husband still have jobs.
- Summary: you need to get used to this ever changing normal in the midst of these the ups and downs of Pandemic times.
What Are Your Greatest Challenges This Month?
As you take inventory of your own successes and struggles, of course, you realize that the problems of the nation are much greater than the ones that are being faced by the nation. There are people who have lost their work, there are people with no food, there are people who are sick, and there are people who are dying. Your struggles today are rally minor inconveniences. And while you need to mentally accept that they are real, you also need to realize that the struggles of the nation as a whole are greater than what you are facing.
From the local grocery store that is doing everything within its power to locate and purchase used trailer refrigeration units for sale to the sanitation workers that are having to limit the amount of yard waste that they pick up as spring arrives, there are many people and businesses that are playing important roles. In fact, the transportation industry is key to the health and well being o the nation. And while the airlines are nearly at a standstill, every consumer is in need or the products that are transported by new reefer trailers, as well as those refrigerated units that have been on the road for years. In fact, new reefer trailer costs play critical roles in not only the retail industry, but the transportation of important medicines and, hopefully sometime in the foreseeable future, vaccines.
Companies that are trying to buy reefer trailers, companies that are looking for more over the road drivers for non refrigerated trucks are at the heart of this battle the nation is facing. Consider some of these facts and figures about the role that used trailer refrigeration units for sale and other transportation considerations are playing in the health, and ultimate future, of the nation:
- As many as 500,000 reefer trailers are currently in operation in the U.S., but the need to purchase more used trailer refrigeration units for sale will continue to be a growing concern.
- Los Angeles, Long Beach, New York/New Jersey, Seattle/Tacoma, and Savannah are the top five U.S. ports where goods come in to this country. Several of these locations are in crisis mode right now, requiring careful attention to the logistics of moving these items from ships to trucks.
- The global refrigerated trailer market is expected to reach a market value of $7,658 billion by 2022, but there are many experts who think that these numbers will change based on the current health crisis.
- The average size of a reefer trailer is between 28 and 53 feet in length and no more than 13.5 feet in height, but there are some states that are lifting some of these restraints to meet current transportation demands.
- The maximum weight a reefer trailer can carry is 44,000 pounds, but these limitations are also being reconsidered.
- In the year 2015, the global refrigerated market was valued at just over $5 billion. By 2022, it was expected to increase by another $2 billion, but even that estimate may be small as more and more companies look for both new and used trailer refrigeration units for sale.